Sunday 24 July 2011

You makes me hurt again


Assalamualaikum ,
                    
                  Blog,once again I need you.Ya,you're so amazing for me and the best.You make me jatuh cinta with you babe <3 Everytime I need a friend,automaticly you'll be in my head.Like okay,aku ada blog,so aku boleh cerita apa yg aku rasa.

Oh yes,I hate today so much.You make my day ill and felt like wanna cry.Why you always make me like this ? What have I done to you ? You always blame me.Ya,maybe I'm wrong but please don't treat me like this.You already far changed.Now,I'm missing the old you.And yeah,actually I'm jealous when I see all the photos,that's all.I only vomiting what I sense near you and I only want you calm down me and not scolding me.I just want you to know because the reason is I wanna an attention from you.