Saturday 30 July 2011

Honesty

I just want to say that the truth is in me . Yuhanis , bukan i sahaja yang dah berubah tetapi you pon jugak :( Since you return to Malaysia from Umrah , you've changed a lot . Not just me who says you had change but all of your friends said it too , I bukan nak batu api ke apa , but memang betul . I'm trying my best to be my old self , give me a chance . I know I had already failed you many times , but trust me that I will never flirt on another girl . EVER ! If a girl wanted to take pictures with me , I denied her request . Some girls sit next to me , hanging out with me at the back of my class , walk besides me but I don't get close to them , but you ? I'm so sad if my friends saw you sitting or walk besides a boy , it is very hurtful to me . Why my heart is always like this ? I think I have to face this by myself , but if you want to do something that makes you happy , do it ! whether it makes me sad , just have fun okay . I don't want to control you anymore .