Friday 3 August 2012




It's hard for me to explain why I still keep on crying.Sometimes I can't accept the fact but I know I'm just a girl who doesn't mean to anyone.Like a barbie doll.They play with me and later they will go far away from me.Oh yaa this is what we called as LIFE right? People always come and go.Then there will be someone else come and do the same thing.Why? This is unfair to me.Just stay.Ahh I'm totally depressed lately.I dont know why....and now I have to work harder because this week Im gonna take my examination.I mean my Trial.5 days left and absolutely I am afraid.Who knows what I feel inside.What can I say,NO ONE.There is no one who can feel exactly what I feel.Because this is my life.I have been through a hard life alone and I hope someday there will be someone who can catch me when I'm fall.People may see that I'm having a good life because I pretend to be happy all the time just to hide all the tears.But deep inside....I'm hurt and nobody knows that.