Tuesday 24 January 2012




Dear Mr.S,

I really miss you.Yes,I really do! Don't you miss me more? I'm still remember all the things that we had done together.Without you,I am no one.Without you,my dream never become true.Since you walk away from my life,all the things had changed.There is no smile on my face,I mean my truth smile.They are gone.I keep calling your name but you never come.Im waiting over and over but it's still remain the same things.I miss being your girl.I miss hearing people saying that we're the sweetest couple.I really miss that and I miss on how people call me  'Yuhariz'.I really miss our moments! Seriously,I can't forget it but how about you? On that day,you told me that you won't erase me from your life but now what happen my dear? You lied! Yeah you lied to me! Why? It is fun seeing me cry? It is fun?! You don't know what I feel right now.It's really hurt! All the things you'd say,there were never true!You keep playing me off.It is okay.I'm still remember,you told me that one day you're going to make my dream came true.Yeah,we're going to Paris one day right? Ahhh,now it doesn't mean anything.Hm,I really miss the old us.I miss how we were before.I miss standing by your side.I miss the things that can make me smile.You told me that oneday we will going to get married but im asking to myself,will it happen? Oneday,we're going to have a child and i miss your morning text message.I miss the word 'sayang' from you.I miss all the words that came out from your mouth.Im used being around you.Don't you miss me too?  Where did I go wrong my dear? The skies are dark without you.I feel like want to running towards you,and the hug you but I can't.You're someone's else.You already a new one.Your new girl with your new life.It's okay.I'll be fine.Now,the only thing that i have to do is let you go and move on.I must! I must let you go.Eh,you know what? it's already 4 months we haven't spoke each other? Can you believe it? Wow! It's amazing.Yeah,its really do.Ah shit! Tumblr said some people are meant to fall in love with each other,but are NOT meant together.Maybe its about us.Yaa.I miss you so badly.I miss the night conversation with you.Now,I became a part of your past isn't?I miss how much you cared so much before.Dear,please come back to me and we'll have a new life together.No more argue,I mean stupid argue.Like a few months before.There is no lie in this words Mr.S.I really love you and God knows that.Maybe we're going to see each other in heaven.I'm waiting for you there.Oneday.

                                                                                                                             Forever Love,
                                                                                                                       Siti Yuhanis Binti Adam