Sunday 26 June 2011

Hai,seriously I feel like wanna cry.Today is so bad fuck yeah.Seems like nobody cares about me.I'm just sitting down,just stay at home and not doing anything.But just pretend  like eveything is under contolr control. Oh ya,Btw I wanna say something to my dear lovely friends.To my Baby Wani and Baby Zati. As you all know, lately seems like I'm not in mood at school.Sorry because I can't share this things to you .Im sorry kay,and for Baby Wani seriously Im sorry .ya although you asking me okay or not and I just say nothing without looking ypur your cute face you and even smile to you.Hmm,I don't know and of course I really wanna say thanks because you always take care about me.Im really appreciate it.But don't worry okay,after this Insya Allah I won't be like this again .Ya,never and never.And if I do it again,please let me know okay.Just be honestly to me ,seriously I shouldn't treat you all like this.